I'm no tiene parangon: T.I.

My name is Silvia Miras Sanchez,(Barcelona). I witness capitalist society that is using people as experimental material laboratory. I´m a victim of mind control.

lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

ex.... psychologist psychotronic military agent

I was told that a complaint to the police. I constantly repeated. These people were next to my house. I went to ask for help from people I thought were friends. At that time only knew one thing. The neighbors were using technology to send voices in my head and They threatened me. would not let me sleep.I created feelings. was psychologically alert, was not reacting like a normal person, I had everything against, my obsession: the fear of being taken by paranoid schizophrenic.
That I have planned to stop me.I know now because I read a skinner. is a method to enhance the programming.
I went to the police but only to explain that I was radiating.the police was not trusted. My parents had poor health. I always care for my. when I need to rest. no one cares. ought to be alert. see all the possibilities.
I went to see a parapsychologist, the subject knew the.
 I went to see a therapist quantum. Isidre OLiu (vilanova i la geltru) scientific and student willie nelson creator of quantum scio, and belongs to the research group in Barcelona.
he had attended a family affected. I was the same as my. He solved.
I really had almost three hours, every day, two days. hurt me. like a rake scratching my brain. elf was closed.
seek help from therapists, knew it and were silent. I found one.
stress was a year where . I was not aware. I had to escape.
did not trust anyone. gradually discovered. that what had happened to more people. I discovered that they had done mobbing. had done a book. sold the floor. changed life.
were many clues. I understood that things like seeing ghosts, spontaneous combustion, demonic possessions, clairvoyance, telepathy, paranoid schizophrenia, all psychiatric pathology creation was human.
psychotronics. I saw a video of : rafael palacios y gabriel silva vargas exagent argentine .psychologist.
http://www.rafapal.com/?p=3197

someone to translate into English because it has no waste
for a real victim, His words make little sense.says very important things.
the military was, agent secret
worked with psychotronic, He says they were friends, psychotronic group is a group of elite, where special people are trained, to train someone, to produce psychic traumatize the individual must, is NEED TO kill human dimension, you shut your brain with elf,by noses have a verychip, verychip is the antenna reception of radionics, elf is the frequency of...transmition, need to learn to direct psychic pulsion, and shared the field,group collective mind. he knows enough so there are no target individual, he knows that schizophrenics are products of psychiatry, he knows that the voices are created for psicotronica, he knows that sensory perception is created, he knows that is the teleportation Quantic, because in said video he felt that the insect,

to rape us quanticamente teleport your mind, merge with our field,and can spy on our mind.
why do spies.
All this was done before the cold war, was spied with bacteria and codes,because the psychic espionage could not be trusted
http://news.discovery.com/tech/spies-hide-secrete-message-bacteria-110927.html

to derive the psychic espionage, a el blue beam ,to use for psychiatric research on the civilian population.
devices served to mental control over the population.
we live in paperclip 2.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario